Translate

Friday, December 23, 2016

Xmas 2016: More MSX Xmas games feat. Xmasman



I promised more  MSX Xmas games, so here is Xmasman (or in Dutch: Kerstman) !!!

But I had to hurry, cause it's almost christmas and I was still busy putting sound, music 
and better controls...
Sorry only a couple of beeps this time, I couldnt insert the sounds and music and still be able to post it before christmas, however it has better controls than the original and it's easier to see how far you are in the game.
It's a memory game with a nice xmas twist, you have to remember the 2 presents you don't see behind Xmasman sleigh.There are 10 rounds, each more presents to remember and you get for each round just 2 tries. It's not so easy as it looks !!!


I wanna thank Jeroen Overvoorde, who made this nice MSX-2 Basic game in 1986.
Yes, it's a MSX-2 game only and runs in SCREEN 8.
The game was published by MSX Club Belgie Nederland on one of their disks.

 Downloading from: MEDIAFIRE / PCLOUD

NB 1: I like the simply but colorfull backgrounds the game generates itself, just look at the screenshots. 
NB2 : Maybe I will add some sounds and music later, but even without these it's a good looking, very playable MSX Basic game.

No comments:

Post a Comment