Translate

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

112 MSX Basic Games presents: MINDBUST.GAM (78)

I wanted to continue with the 112 MSX Basic Games serie, but it was hard to select the next game for the list. Mostly cause I didnt want another Pacman/Snakey/Othello clone or another (Dutch) text-adventure, so I had to search harder.

By accident I started a program called "DENKER.BAS" (THINKER.BAS in English), which turned out the be a real mindbuster. It was an old listing from the magazine "COMPUTE",which was also converted to MSX-1 by Jurre van Dijken.


Many cross-platform games are text-only, this one uses the features of SCREEN 1 very well. So it looks fine on MSX-1 and its very difficult too.
I can assure you !!!

Somehow I solved puzzle number 2 more faster than number 1. I wasnt patient enough to solved puzzle 3, it was too hypnotic for my eyes, so I quit early. Sorry.

All other info can be found in the REM lines at the beginning of the listing.
Yes, another MIND GAMES, but one not to miss. What a great conversion, Jurre !

Find it at: Mediafire / Pcloud


No comments:

Post a Comment