Translate

Saturday, April 15, 2017

112 MSX Basic Games presents: KESHISAR.GAM (75)

I never could have figure out what the purpose of the game KESHISAR was, cause it was made in Japan. It had English texts, but without a manual I was lost here.

Lucky me, Jan Hartman had made a txtfile in Dutch to explain what was wrong with the original game and how to play it. That was really something.

Now I could play the game and knowing what to do.

It's of course a puzzle game without any time limit
(YEZZ !!!), but if you make
the wrong decision you need to start over.

The game was by Richard Naka for MSX-2(+) and runs in SCREEN 5.
I really was amazed by the small animation, the fast gameplay and the nice graphics (without loading any additional pictures).

The purpose of the game is making squares and rectangles from the pieces on the screen by rotation them with the spacebar, pressing RETURN make them disappear. 
If the screen is empty, you will rewarded with a nice simple drawing and you may go to the next stage. There are 10 stages, plenty of choice I must say. 

This is the 2nd non-Europe MSX Basic game and I have tried to see how it works. 
It was so complex I gave up and inserted only a manual in it.


I am a little worried I choose too many mind games for my 112 MSX Basic Games list, 
I hope you don't mind.

NOTE: The screenshot on the right shows the solution of STAGE 0, to get you started.

At: Mediafire/Pcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment