Translate

Sunday, April 30, 2017

You're Wondering Why - Magnus Fiennes (Death In Paradise Opening Theme)

Now it's time for a feelgood song !!!

I already explained on YouTube why I created not a 10h version, So I will only say something about the serie itself.

Its basicly every time the same thing, on a tropical island there is a murder commited and in the end all suspects are gathered by the English inspector and this local team and the murderer is revealed.
I saw only Season 1 and 2 with Ben Miller and Sara Martins, they were a perfect team cause they were totally different characters and it shows in every Episode.
Sadly Ben Miller left in Season 3 (he was killed in the 1st episode).

Kris Marshall came along to solved it and stayed in the serie until in Season 6 Episode 6 he decided to stayed in London, so the other 2 Episodes of Season 6 were made with Ardal O'Hanion.

More changes were made, in Season 4 Episode 4 Sara Martins was replaced by Joséphine Jobert. She will be in Season 7 also I guess, together with Ardal O'Hanion.

Of course the local police officiers must be changed to, the younger Gary Carr was replaced by Tobi Bakare in Season 4 Episode 1.
Well I hope all those changes didnt effect the serie, meanwhile I have only good memories of Season 1 and 2.

I borrowed the pics from DVD boxes and the music from a YouTube clip of 45 seconds.
Then I started cutting and pasting with Audacity, until I had repeated the music 6 times.
I tried to start change the picture of the season everytime the music changes, but that didnt work very well.

 When published the video on YouTube, I had an idea to create maybe a better long version (better loop) so I started my Audacity and start cutting and pasting. The result was just as good as I expected so I decided to upload it to Soundcloud.

Soundcloud responded direct and the audio was removed due to copyright issues with Sony. I Googled and found out there was a CD released in 2011 by Sony with the theme song of Death In Paradise by Magnus Fiennes.

So I decided to upload it to my Mediafire and Pcloud if you want to hear an alternative long version.

BTW I found some interesting links I will share with you:
* Death In Paradise  - The Soundtrack
* Magnus Fiennes - The Composer/Cover Artist
* Death In Paradise Wiki - All you need to know

Or you can search at the BBC for short clips of each episode


No comments:

Post a Comment