Translate

Monday, October 9, 2017

New Blog Background

I was creating some draft posts for the blog and suddenly I just got bored about my background picture. 

It was the second background I used on my TnC Stuff Blog and liked it for a couple of years. Lots of grey cubes. 
I cant remember the first background I used, if I used any...

So recently I changed the background with some kind of blue fireworks. 
I like it a lot, but I found on my Samsung tablet a couple of homemade drawings, some of them are no in use as background and lock screen. 
Maybe I copy them at upload it to my blog for a new background. Maybe. 
Until then, enjoy the blue fireworks.

Of course blogger.com will change from time to time, so I'm not sure for how long this theme will stick to this TnC Stuff Blog. 

PS1: I noticed my Blog is already 4 years old, so on 21th of September 2018 time to party !!!

PS2: I finally found out how to beat a level in the Aackosoft/Bytebusters/Eaglesoft/Eurosoft MSX game ICE (or Penguin), check out: https://youtu.be/kM9Ke_So300

PS3: not bought yet

No comments:

Post a Comment