Translate

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Happy Halloween: Creepy music from the Virtual Audio Project

I always try to create an MSX part and a Music part (mostly from YouTube) for very special days. During the year is that Valentine's Day (no clue with to post), Halloween (you reading it right now), Xmas (of course) and New Year's Day ( best wishes blabla...)

I had not much inspiration about what to do with Halloween and Music, when I remember I had 2 audio-CDs full of scary music of the Virtual Audio Project. I was a huge fan of V.A.P. and collected more than 30 of them (still I'm missing 11 pieces). I will create another post about the Virtual Audio Project later on.



First I searched for the original audio-CDs, I had them stored in a special blue CD-map.
Then I searched for the right titles, it was "Adrenaline Issue 9" and "Nightmares Issue 26"
And I started thinking, will I create a short video of the best track of these CDs or not.

Then I found at allmusic.com a lot of Virtual Audio Project, especially both scary ones.
You could listen to them for maybe 30 seconds, but it's a start to hear what you like...
Then I started searching for big YT and somebody had there put his entire collection of V.A.P., not a big as mine own collection, still impressive.


I listened to both YT videos and the differences between "Adrenaline" and "Nightmares"
are in the length of the tracks, on "Nightmares" they are much longer, not creepier.
In the end, I was happy when I finished listening, every horror film doesn't have a scary music for more than 1 hour constantly.

My favorites are the first track of "Adrenaline" and the last track of "Nightmares".
Better listen for yourself.

And recently there has been a breakup in the team behind mix.dj, some started a completely new website with the old name mix.dj and others gave the old website a new look a new name: https://www.edeejay.com/

So if you want Halloween music in different music-styles better visit both and search for Halloween 2017, I'm sure it will be already Halloween 2018 before you have listened to them all.
And big YT has plenty Halloween music 2017 in store for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment