Translate

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

112 MSX Basic games presents : Hexapion (98)

Hexapion is a mindgame, trickier than you think. You must get 1 of your 3 pions to tbe other 
and avoid the computer to do so. That is harder than you think, the computer learns very fast from its mistakes, so in the end the best result you can get is a draw, just like Tic Tac Toe. 
What makes Hexapion special is it's IQ. You can save or load it, I never seen it in any 
MSX Basic game until now.

Hexapion was 1 of the 2 games on the "Wegwijs op MSX" disk I got when I bought my first MSX -2 computer. And I had to admit, the cursus MSX Basic on that disk, made me start trying programming in Basic. Only the same tune at every part of the cursus made my blood boil. Well, let's play Hexapion and beat the MSX IQ, shall we ?

Oh sorry, you have to download it from Gavitex or Mediafire
 

No comments:

Post a Comment