Translate

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

112 MSX Basic Games presents : DUCKSHOT.GAM (95)

No it's not a game about shooting ducks, 
it just a MSX Basic shooting gallery game, where you must shoot on balloons and duckheads. 

This listing came from a What MSX magazine from the UK, with lots of other great game listings.

Well, I just want in my 112 MSX Basic games list not another Pacman or Frogger clone, 
so I choose only this one.

I had not much to translate (lol), but I changed the controls so it worked also with joysticks.

The speed is amazing for a MSX Basic game and the graphics looked just like a real shooting gallery at a carnival
Don't know who made it, it's a great game. However it won't save your highscore, mine is usually around 85. If you have more, I think you have a highscore. 

This game shows how much you can do with VPOKE. Now get it at Gavitex / Mediafire.

No comments:

Post a Comment