Translate

Saturday, March 5, 2016

The Music Module sample disks - part 1 - A Coming Storm

This is the first of the 3 disks full of Heavy Metal samples of Whilte Metal bands and just from 
1 sample I made a real demo, the Metal Demo II. The rest of the samples were not bad, but I had no fresh ideas left are my hard work to get the Metal Demo II finished.

So here is part 1, with sample of a White Metal band called Tempest. 

I can say a lot about the band and the "A Coming Storm", which I sampled, I think it better to be short. The guitarwork was really heavy and slow, the vocalist  was not capable to sound like a hardrock singer should.

I made a lot of samples, sometimes more than 1 per track. There were many great guitar-riffs to be found. 

So on the disk #1 you wil find the following tracks 
of "A Coming Storm" of Tempest:

* Games With God
* Golgotha
* Rock On
* God's Will Be Done
* Kid's Gonna Rock
* Tell Me

On "A Comng Storm" there was the best heavy metal intro I ever heard, I could not sample it, cause it was too long, but boy I wanted that intro so bad as a ringtone on my breakdown service mobile phone. If you listen to "Metal Mission" you will know why...

Well, the band Tempest made only 3 albums, I had the first 2 of them. The core members, 
the vocalist and guitarman, joined others bands with success. 

Almost forgotten, here is the disk #1 with the samples at Gavitex and Mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment