Translate

Sunday, March 6, 2016

The Music Module sample disks - part 3 - Time's End

Last part, part #3.
I became a big fan of Saint after I heard just a few notes from the opener "In The Night" of the album "Time's End".  

I like the cover too, with the 2 seamonsters on the front and back. So I sampled a lot of songs, but I couldnt sample the great intro of "Time's End" itself, cause it was too long

On this part #3 you will find a longer version of "Steel Killer" and the sample of "Steel Killer" I used in the Metal Demo II. 
Sorry, I liked the instrumental part a lot.


These are songs I sampled 1 or more times:


* Phantom of the Galaxy
* Space Cruiser
* Steel Killer (long version)
* In The Night
* Island Prisoner
* Primed and Ready
* Steel Killer

On the album "Phantom of the Galaxy" and "Steel Killer" are just 1 track, but it's clear where "Phantom"ends and "Steel Killer"begins, the tempo slows down.

And I'm sure the guitarist John Maham plays the first notes out of sync after the drumroll in "Space Cruiser", but in the reviews I read so far, nobody noticed. 

 If you play the album "Time's End" twice you will notice, that some tracks sound just like others,
and it seemed that at the last track "Phantom / Steel" they run out of ideas.
Never the less it was and is very enjoyable album, so later I bought the CD 
(without the live tracks).

Part #3 can be downloaded from Gavitex and Mediafire  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment