Translate

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

112 MSX Basic games presents : Mosquito Invasion (97)

Mosquito Invasion was such a nice game, I just translate it 
and it was ready for posting...NOT. 
The original maker of the game had chosen the most common gametitle ever, Battle. That was very original ! 

So I decided it needed a better name, but I had no inspiration. 
I showed my son the game and he said the enemy looked like a Mosquito. And I changed the name into Mosquito Invasion.

Basicly it's another Space Invaders only it's 1 against 1, 
You have to shoot Mosquito more than once , before it hit the ground. Lucky for you, you have autofire, cause the Mosquito will avoid your bullets. 
Another simple action game completly made in MSX Basic, showing what can be done by 
a good programmer with a good idea.
I just dont know who made it or where it came from...

Gavitex or Mediafire are at your service !

No comments:

Post a Comment