Translate

Friday, April 22, 2016

Instrumental Highlights : Underwater of Harry Thumann


I waited very long to start with this post, cause it's the start 
of a serie of posts I don't know where it will stop. 

"Underwater" is a soundscape in disco style with a complete orchestra . When I listen to it, I feel like I'm watching a movie about dolfins, who race against eachother, a bit like 
"Where is the Walrus" of the Alan Parsons Project. 

The track "Underwater " was part of a serie of Italian Dance Classics complation of a company called Arcade 
(once very famous by Dutchies). 
There were only 4 CDs made and number 1 was of course the best of the serie (featuring Underwater). 

Well, I try to found more of Harry Thumann, but he seems more a sound engineer than a dance producer, check out Ruff Mix if you don't believe me)

No comments:

Post a Comment