Translate

Sunday, April 3, 2016

112 MSX Basic Games presents: CRAZY-G.GAM (93)

I could not get myself together to start working on some MSX Basic programs I started with, 
like WORDSTORE+ simple mixers,2 WORDSTORE+ Basic games, a WORDSTORE+ Mega Music Demo, MBR8S final version and 2 Music & Demo's collection disks. 

So instead I tried to change 3 Courbois Software games. 

This CRAZY-G (I think the full game should be CRAZY GHOST, if you look at the screenshot) was the hardest game to change for a lot of reasons:

1) No title everywhere
2) No choice of controls
3) No difficulty

4) Strange color choices 
5) Slow screen setup
6) Bad random blocks placing
7) Annoying beep sound when you move
 
I tried to fix all of them, 
but I could not change much about 4) and 5). 

Anyway this is a sort of Pacman, but not like the regular ones, running through a maze chased by 4 ghosts. No way, there is only 1 ghost, but boy he is fast and takes the shortest route to get you. 

You have to avoid the green blocks and get as many blue blocks as you can. I didnt test if you win the game if there are no blue blocks left, cause the ghost and the green blocks always got me first.

 Here are the links to Gavitex and Mediafire
 

No comments:

Post a Comment