Translate

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

TnC Instrumental Highlights presents: just Introduction

There are some instrumental tracks, that not can be called House or Game Music. 

They don't seem to fit in my Music Memories serie, cause those are most of the time, hits from the past.




So this serie will have tracks that never hit the charts, some maybe a little famous, some not.

I was never was a Jean Michel Jarre or Vangelis fan and liked all the hits of them, listening to a whole album was a bit too much for me.

Instrumental tracks I still like are more than just tracks from Synthesizer Greatest Volume 1-10...

So in the years I start listening to the radio and later to other sources, like at friend places or TV, there are tracks that I never get tired listening too.

I think that's weakest link in a instrumental track, to repeat itself too many times and get the listener bored.


In these serie I present tracks without vocals, maybe even without human voices. 
See ya in the next episode....

No comments:

Post a Comment