Translate

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

My Music Memories : How You Gonna See Me Now - Alice Cooper

I had catched a cold last week, no fever but my mind was full of strange ideas, images and music. 

And suddenly came from all that chaos a beautiful song from ages ago. "How You Gonna See Me Now" from Alice Cooper. 
I don't really liked that guy with his black make-up and I never bought any record, I just saw the song on our TV at TopPop and I loved it. 

The video, the lyrics the way Alice sings it. Perfect. The wiki said that Alice never performed the song after 1980. Was it too commercial for him ? I guess I never know. 

Of course there artists covering the song, I just like the emotion in the voice Alice Cooper more.

Except in the live version, I smell some antipathy from Alice against the song, the way he performed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment