Translate

Monday, August 15, 2016

112 MSX Basic Games presents : JACKJUMP.GAM (91)

Sorry I forgot to publish this post earlier...

Another jumping game, another Jack. I had already a "Jumpin Jack" in this serie, but instead you have to climb up, like the old Donkey Kong, you have to go to the right,
simple isn't it ?

Well, I made it to the 2nd level before I run out of lives, so it's not a easy as it looks.

Timing is the key to get to the next level. This is another Courbois Software game
and I haven't change much, only translating.

It looks ok, it plays ok, you can play it with keyboard or joystick, it has a Game Over screen, nothing to complain
about, except...

The game was called "Jumpin Jack" originally, so I had to think of a better name.

Because our hero has a big hat, I decided the game should be named Jack something.
Again I could not think of any better name than "Jack Jumper". Sorry about that, but I'm sure both "Jack" games are worth playing.

Gavitex en Mediafire are there play to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment