Translate

Friday, August 19, 2016

TnC Collected Works: TnC ToolZ & DemoZ part C

I was already working on it since June this year, but the remake of The Paranoid Demo kept me occupied for far too long.
In my vacation I had more time and feel the need again to post as much as possible and tried to modify my old Basic programs to make them much enjoyable for non-Dutchies.




So here is part C of Toolz and DemoZ with lots of STP tools
(SCREEN 6 pictures for Dynamic Publisher, in Dutch we call them Stempels, in English it's called clip-art) and some simple demo programs.








You also find an old Philips Designer Demo I made and the unfinished KUN compiler / Turbo Basic demo for MSX -1 called "The Most Ultimate Paranoid Demo from the year 1990. I ran out of ideas and was not really happy about the scroller parts. So when I collected the parts of the demo I got some new ideas like creating 1 long demo by running the next part by the previous one. But for this disk I published the unfinished 1990 version. Maybe later I release my updated version of The Paranoid demo of 2016.

Also I included a Mondriaan Generator for MSX-1, you know that famous Dutch painter that made some Cubism paintings. I had a lot of fun creating it and create some textfiles about it in both Dutch and English (sortof). This is version 1.9





This is the last disk full of tools, I have still some demo's left.
These will be published together with lots of music and music tools on the ZoundZ and DemoZ part 1. I think I have some stuff for at least 2 disks ( I hope so).

Gavitex / Mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment