Translate

Saturday, August 13, 2016

MSX Demo : Dance House Demo (sample demo)

I only post this, cause the samples you hear in the demo ar er mostly taken from the Italian Dance Classics CDs and recorded at a friend of mine long time ago ( I say thanks in the scrolltext). Let's start with the beginning...;-)



I created the demo, cause I had so much good samples looped and after creating the Metal Demo II ,I wanted to create a bigger, better demo with changing colourshifts, more hidden keys etc etc. 

Well, I failed. It had nice intro screen, more samples, more hidden keys an English scrolltext for all non-Dutchies but I couldn't find a picture of a dancefloor I could use and I hadn't a NMS8280 yet, so digitizing it was out of the question. 

I had to draw it myself and the result was more than terrible, it was poorly drawn. 

To make it worse I draw it in Videographics and had to converted it, because I could not get used to any other drawing programs I had on my NMS8245. 
On top of that, the automatic colorshifts got me headaches to code it and also by watching it in the end result. 


So my next demo with Music Module samples was a failure, but things got worse....
Then I made the KAOS II demo...

Do you really want to download this ?
(check out the KAOS II demo post)

No comments:

Post a Comment