Translate

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Italo Dance Classics complation 1 2 3 4

I wanted to say something more about the Italo Dance Classics complation. 

I bought the CDs in 4 different shops to get the complete serie. Years later after I sold the CDs for 2 Euro a piece 
( I needed any money fast) I tried to locate them on the net. 

Well, there are countless Italo Dance Classics CDs made, so that kept me busy for some time. 
Finally I found the right serie of Arcade.
Check out the stylish artwork on the left.
When I had the 4 CD'S, I travelled at lot to get to the office. 
So I used my Sony walkman for the long journeys.
I created lots of tapes with the best songs of any CD, including the Italo Dance Classics serie. 

Lately I discovered the mp3 version of that tape with highlights of the serie. In my memory I had more songs for just 1 tape, but not enough for 2. I guess that 2nd tape was never made. .. I upload the tape so you can listen for yourself. If you like disco and synthesizer music, give it a try

When I searched for the songs on the net of all 4 CDs I noticed that every song had a least an 12" version or remixes from the same era. 
Now I have more then 1Gb with only remixes or 12" versions. Lots of them are just a waste of space, so no need to share it, just Google a track's name with the word remix and you know what I mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment