Translate

Sunday, August 14, 2016

William Tell Overture & Iron Maiden (MSX part)

I had listening to a lot of 2 CELLOS covers already, when I heard their The Trooper Overture and I realised I had some related MSX stuff about William Tell Overture
and Iron Maiden...

In my early years behind a PC I found an GW-Basic book with some Basic programs in it.
At that time PCs had one 1 channel PSG sound, so it was easy to convert to MSX-Basic.

Here is my version of the final of William Tell Overture, the title is still a bit Dutchy...
Gavitex / Mediafire

 I converted some text-oriented games too, but I found all of them very boring and wont put just 1 of them on my 112 MSX-Basic games disk.





To my suprise I found not 1 but 2 Iron Maiden demo's in my collection.

First one was from USE CRACKINGS, bundled with TSF Pleasure Demo I en II. For your pleasure I removed the last 2 demos, cause it was kinda hardcore and good examples how you should not digitize with your NMS8280 computer. It's just a couple of digi's and a nice use of Wordstore+ (digitized speech) in the beginning.

Gavitex / Mediafire


Second one was from Unicorn Corporation called Wasted Years, again digi's but smaller ones so more digi's to show and you can listen to 1 nice original MSX-Music/FM-Pac song.
Well, in the intro you hear another, the intro of "The number of the beast", well known by hard rock fans.


Gavitex / Mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment