Translate

Friday, January 26, 2018

The ECHs Files Part 1 : Introduction

An Introduction:

During the last part of 2016 and the first part of 2017 my son (jeffrey123454) and I (zooitroep) played for the last time ever, the game Minecraft. We did not know at that time, but after June 2017 we both stopped. My son stopped earlier than me, cause he lost interest when his companion from school got banned forever from the server we were playing Minecraft on and other friends didn't want to join anymore.
The Minecraft server was called Elyssia MC and had fresh ideas about roleplaying.
Every player could choose 2 skills, like Miner, Explorer,  Farmer, etc. 
Those skills got upgraded by doing lost of things. Also, you could trade a lot, build your town, by claiming land and rent it. There was also PvP, but only outside your town. And all chests were locked for all other players unless you gave them 1 by 1 permission. 
I was not playing on that server from the start of ECHClan Territory (the name of the town), 
it was much later after his schoolmate got banned when using mods to get more loot when mining. My son got banned too but got access back later. By that time the town was almost finished, when I started building my first home, fixing the road to the entrance to the town (a lot of holes to fill ) and build more walls. 
Most of the buildings and other constructions were made by online friends of my son, 
with a little help of course. 
Lately, I asked my son how it all started. He said, we ( he and another friend) were looking for a place with much space, they fund in the desert a big tree and my son wanted to have a treehouse in Minecraft. And so it all began. 
I played on the server mostly with my son only, he helped mine with preparing and building of my structures like the underground minecart track, the icy speedway, the island and the underground temple. See the other videos in this playlist. He was the major and could claim enough land to build big structures. 
So when I was finished building, he played other games and didnt care about ECHClan Territory anymore. I tried to maintance it for a while by paying the rent and change little things on my structures. 

I made a couple of videos about the ECHClan Territory and I will create a shorter post about each of them to give you some backgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment