Translate

Friday, January 26, 2018

The ECH Files Part 3 : The Island


When my first house was finished I wasn't very happy with it, it looked like a prison.
So I went on an adventure and got to the seashore, just a 2-minute walk from the town.
My son was already busy creating some kind of harbor with lights and I was staring at the sea. Closeby I saw a small island, so I got there swimming Minecraft style and saw there were a bunch of small islands.
Well, I started to connect those small islands to 1 big island.

A lot of sand was needed so my son helped too with digging and reclaiming.  When it was
finally finished, but it was soo big, I didn't know what to do with it. I always wanted to build a big castle in Minecraft so I started with only stones where the desert made of. That means lots of orange and deep red.  My son helped with providing enough stones and I created my castle without any drawing.
It has a private room for me with some food, tools, and weapons for emergency and you can look from any tower or through the windows if somebody was coming my way from the sea. To survive I made also a small garden with stuff to eat, some trees for wood and some fishing rods and boats. I had no animals I didn't know how to get them to the island by boat. 

Watch the video if you want to see it with your own eyes. I had some space left so I created a fishing pond, but I never caught any fish there...

The music is a bit Caribbean style, it was recorded on cassette and converted to mp3, however, the aging did serious harming to the sound. I couldn't find the original game
CD-Rom (Kaleidoscope I think), if I find it again I will fix the sound and re-upload.

No comments:

Post a Comment