Translate

Friday, March 30, 2018

More Wordstore+ Picture Demo : Tug Of Peace - Paul McCartney

Here is the 5th and last Picture Demo, called Tug Of Peace. 
If you know more about the Loup Picture Demo's, check this.

Tug of Peace is a kinda funk version with bits and pieces from Tug Of War song
and the Pipes Of Peace (the Xmas) song. Well, the lyrics are.
And if you search for the message behind the song, good luck to you.







But I like the song from the Pipes Of Peace album a little better than Hey Hey
from the same album, it's just less boring.

Now I think, I said enough about the Pipes Of Peace album, I was very disappointed.
If Paul had recorded more songs in the same style, it could save the whole album.
Somehow I still believe a lot of songs on Pipes of Peace were left-overs from 
the Tug of War sessions.

Any way.
Enjoy the intro in Wordstore+ and listen to the full length of the song in slowly nature animation


No comments:

Post a Comment