Translate

Friday, March 2, 2018

TnC Internet Adventures: An Introduction

A new series of posts. In this series want to post about all the things I have found on the net, but don't want to spend a whole post on just 1 subject. Most of them will be not MSX related ( see MSX Google posts ), but these posts will have a lot to do with any music 
I found. These may include some of older stuff from ZooiTroep, most recently discovered.

The internet is big and all the search engines in the world (there are more than just Google and Bing) can find it all. So by using different kind of searches I have found some stuff that seems to be forgotten. In every post, I will try to describe how I find it and will tell something about it why I like it. I guess YouTube will be in the series very often, cause everybody is free to post everything. If it's not get banned of course...

At this point, I don't know if every post will contain more than one discovery. It depends how much I can write about the subject, I guess.

So stay tuned for this new series of posts.  TnC Internet Aventures is starting NOW !!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment