Translate

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Paul says "donk" (10 minutes) - TnC vs Swede Mason

After seeing maybe 3 times "Paul McCartney Rabbithole" of Swede Mason, I knew I had to make a very long "Donk" version of it. So I started cutting the beginning, the "donk" part and the very ending. That was not too difficult, so I had the beginning ready in no-time. 

The "donk" part, that must be looped was very hard and when I let my son hear the pre-recorded "donk" video of 10 minutes, he told me the idea was good, the loop was not. Yeah, "the "donk" loop was the most important part of the video, so I had to go back again, started cutting and pasting the "donk" part in my video editor. 

By accident, I cut off a lot of the start of the "donk" part and forgot to cut just before the "one note". I copied the part 3 times and listened with headphones. No bad, not bad at all. I save the new "donk" loop, created a new project from scratch, copy the beginning, copy-pasted the "donk" loop enough times for 10 minutes and copy the ending in it. I listen to the whole thing for maybe 3 minutes and the ending and I was sure this was much better than the first attempt.

But the ending was also a kind of struggle, first I wanted no more than only the last sentence "I wanna sue this guy" with the original logo of Swede Mason, an extra title by myself and the word "sue" replace by "donk". That was not so easy cause the "donk" was not so loud as the spoken voice of Paul. I had to crack the sound up to get a harder "donk" to put into the sentence. 

And that's not all, cause it's a kind of rap, the sentences and subtitles are soo fast it was not possible to cut just the last sentence. So I start the ending with the drum clash, the 2 sentences about "the meaning" and the last sentence with the "donk" in it.

I don't know if Swede Mason would like it, my editing skills are zero compared to his skills in the original video. I only hope it would get banned and maybe even get a couple of likes.

It was just an idea, like so many others I have, now it's published I can go on with other ideas I still have. Stay tuned.
In the meantime, enjoy your 10 minutes stay at  Paul says "donk"

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment