Translate

Thursday, September 25, 2014

I like uptempo PSG songs (MSX part): FUNKY by TERJASOFT

Another song made by TERJASOFT and I found it on a MSX/Spectravideo cassette
I bought from the C.U.C, which was not a real MSX-club cause they also started off
an an Spectravideo computerclub.
Strangely Spectravideo computers were almost the same as MSX-computer
so Basic-listings could runs on both systems with some small changes.
Yeah I know better now, thanks to the internet.

Ok, I liked FUNKY very much, with the great bassline and really great PSG-drums.
It had a nice title-screen, but the was a strange part in the song when just a couple
of drumhits should be the bridge of the song....
I didn't understand that, so I made my own drumroll bridge.

When I heard the original song on YouTube I found out, it was the break before the
chorus....which wasn't included by TERJASOFT, ooooh noooooo !
The song could be so much better if TERJASOFT had finished it...

So the version I made in Soundtracker 1.0, it was based on the PSG version
of TERJASOFT with no chorus at all.
And what about the FM-version ? There is none, I tried to converted the drums
properly but failed. In Soundtracker 1.0 it was much easier to create a drumloop.

There is an TnC FUNKY MSX-disk ofcourse:

* Depositfiles
* Mediafire


No comments:

Post a Comment