Translate

Thursday, September 25, 2014

I like uptempo PSG songs (YouTube part): FUNKY TOWN by LIPPS INC.

In every YouTube part, I mention 4 different kind of video's of the song.

So when I tried to find the original clip of the song, and I found more than 1 version.
But the one I liked the best (not because of the dancing lady) was deleted by YouTube,
just before I could post.
Now I have a TopPop clip of the single version (TopPop was a very famous musicprogram about the Dutch Top 40, sort of Top of the Pops).

The song itself is so good and has many different parts, so finding a good old
remix or 12" was easy.
Again I had to change the link, YouTube was spoiling all the fun, luckly I had
2 links so here is that other link
As long as YouTube won't delete it also.

The newer remix is from Ipaneema, it has a funny clip about finding Funky Town
travelling in a old orange BMW with beautyfull people in it of course.

And when I looked in the wikipedia about the background of the song and the group
I found a story about a cover version made by PSEUDO ECHO, and I really liked it.
Rock and disco together, well mixed.

Final note: YOUTUBE STOP DELETING MUSIC VIDEOS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment