Translate

Thursday, September 25, 2014

I like uptempo PSG songs (YouTube part): I.O.U. by FREEEZ

Looking at the wikipedia page I found out all this time I wrote the name of the group wrongly.
It's FREEEZ with 3x E instead of 2.

Here's the original video, typical 80s with BMX bikes etc.
And here is an old remix
Yes, this song asks to be remixed.

The newer remix is from Nick Austin - Scotty version, it's very short but impressive remix
and you see how it would be if this will be played at a club.

Then I had a problem, no one seems the made a cover version of it, just remixes.
So finally I put a mashup in my links, with Into The Groove of Madonna
It's not bad, but I won't give it a lot of likes...even de video is mashed up.

Saving the best for last: DJ VICHOW made his own Techno Trance version of the song,
and oh my...he made magic (maybe because he used the same instrument on bass
as I did in my Soundtracker version ?) and used the chorus of the original song,
which made the remix even better.
So turn the volume really loud, set your equalizer on as much bass as possible and
get ready for it !

No comments:

Post a Comment