Translate

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I like uptempo PSG songs (YouTube part): An Introduction

This is an short introduction about the video's I found on YouTube of the songs, which will be mentioned at the MSX part.
When collecting all versions of the uptempo PSG songs on the remains of my MSX collection I thought if it was a good idea I search for the original video of the song on YouTube, cause when creating all the MSX versions of the songs I never heard the original.
But the search was not easy, I found covers, remixes, 12 inches, live versions and finally the video of the original single.

By then I heard so many good and bad versions of each song that I descided to search for:
* the original video of the single version
* an original 12 inch or old remix from the 90s
* a new remix from 2000 or sooner
* a fresh cover version by an other band
So I did, typing it was easier then finding some good stuff..


See you at the next episode of this serie !

No comments:

Post a Comment