Translate

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Organic Art : an original music visualizer

Organic Art is just like Kaleidoscope but runs under Windows instead of MS-Dos (does anyone know what that is? Yes the big brother of MSX-Dos ofcourse...). You can make your own set of visuals and change the way they work, pretty cool huh? I am not sure the visual move on the rythm of music, but in Dance DNA I wasnt sure either, just enjoy the moving visuals and play some music.well the idea was good but just as in the past the simple computer generated creatures only move with the mouse and not with the music. I will upload a short video to show some of the visuals.Myguesss is my soundcard in my computer doesn't support Direct Sound of the old Direct X5 and 6 ( currently myWin10 runs  DirectX11), sad they did not use more then 1 methods to folllowjjng the music. I still have a printed mail of the support from hummingbird software who made Dance DNA ,cause on the official release CD thehh did not include a vital DLL file, without  it Dance DNA just crashed. 

I had raw footage of everg animation and some ambient musics 3x. Still editting needed to create a best of with a new version of those ambient sounds, by adding some drumloops.

No comments:

Post a Comment