Translate

Monday, September 27, 2021

50 Years alive and 5 Years blog ( part 4)

When I made arrangement for the first posts in this series, I just want to post about my history with music (besides MSX music). Today I realized it's time to go public and let the original creators know what I did with their YouTube videos. I don't expect compliments, maybe some of my video's will be banned afterward. I feel I have to and hope for the best.

- Life Is Strange -> video clips by
- Life Is Strange -> music clips by

- Bit Trip Complete -> music cause from my audio CD and I made the video's too,
 so no YT credits

- You're Wondering Why / Death In Paradise -> music clip by 

- Red 5 minimix - > video/clips by .. and ..

- Trackmania 2 Canyon -> video by
- Trackmania 2 Canyon -> music by 

- Nee das niks  + Nee das niks an -> video by

- Nee das niks  + Nee das niks an -> music by

 - Paul says donk (10 minutes) -> video/music by SwedeMason

- Telkens Weer (10 uur lang) -> video/music by ...

- Happy Birthday -> video by ..

- Happy Birthday -> music by ..

it's still a bit unfinished so I don't want to get more views on this one

Mostly In the description on yt I wrote where the original came from, so this post missed its point.
---

 

No comments:

Post a Comment