Translate

Sunday, September 26, 2021

One hour of the best racing gamemusic we could find

My son is a big fan off futuristic racjnggame like Scars Rollcage powerslideThrist Twisg n Turn, but also racing gameswhich ard not so realistic but have a sort of open  world like Burnout Paridise and The Crew and racing game with differrnt gamemodes where you can chosefrom like flatout and crashday. Some of these games have licensed music from groups others use special gamemusic composer to create a unique stylethat fits the game. When my son start playing GRId a remake of Rollcage with cars that can ride in any direction, he wasdisappointed  about the music in the game. So I let him hear some Cd audio tracks from my collection of old 90s racing games. He like some soundtracks more than others, so in the end he had collected a nice new soundtrack forvGRId instead of monotone dnb he could listen to old 90s funky techno rock house tracks. Strangely no one had compiledsuch a collection for Yt so I want to create it to save these simpel but great music for being forgotten. You will hear tracks from Excessive Speed, Wipe out 2097, Speedster, Rollcage, SCARS , Thurst Twist n Turn anf reVolt. Enjoy, every track was selectedby Jeffrey123454 my son. Maybe I will creat a part 2. I tried to mix in key so the music will notstop all at sudden, like in the original game itself. Note most of these musics were recorded much earlier by me on tapes. Later I converted these tapes to mp3 but not all tapes were in good shapes anymore even 1 was missinng....

I have to record all cds again, it will take a lot of time to start mixing.


No comments:

Post a Comment