Translate

Sunday, September 26, 2021

King Echatton II soundcloud

After creating his first mashup with Audacity see earlier post about Thomas happy and morphine King Echetron II alias Jeffrey1233454 made a couple more mashups that are very interesting . Mostly sounding overproduced, but this enjoyable. Some tracks I like more than the creator himself others the opposite. And the more I heard the more I was convinced he should put it on soundcloud and get a bigger audience than his Skype friends and his family although I am not sure if poede Paris likes the music. Most cats are not so into music. I asked permission to upload it to his own soundcloud and put one mashup he made for me and I remade it on my soundcloud so I can hyperlink to his cloud. I had an idea but no time and ask him to create it. Within 30 minutes he had created  a fine sounding mashup of new orders  blue Monday with vocals and silver polizzi s around my dream extended version. He doesn't care much for melodies as long as the rhythm (drums and bass) are in sync. Most of his mashups are made from soundtracks of his favorite games, he doesn't like human singing. I tried to chang that but until now he likes mord instrumental songs like yt channel with synthwave mixes of electronic gems.

Search soundcloud and you find it. Or search on soundcloud for darude drums.

No comments:

Post a Comment