Translate

Monday, September 27, 2021

Fan Of AC/DC

This is maybe just an update on the post I made about Thunderstruck a big hit for AC/DC . I liked the band, but the first frontman was much better than the 2nd one. No matter how hard he tried to sound like the 1st one. I bought Let There Be Rock because of the hit the album is named after and of course Whole Lotta Rosie, with that classic guitarriff. AC/DC did use variations of the same riff in other songs, but there can only one Whole Lotta Rosie.  I am not sure why I bought the 2nd album Powerage. I guess I liked the 1st one so much, the 2nd could not be worse. That was true, Downpayment Blues for example, neverless it doesnt had hits. The most radiofriendly song Rock n Roll Damnation was not catchy enough, a bit boring really. I still want to create a mix with the best parts of every song on both CDs, I had to find time to listen, selecting, cutting, sorting and mixing it. One thing I am sure about,  there will be no animated video. I did it for Bit Trip Mad Mix and for Life Is Strange The Decision. Good ideas and so much time to create video thats not boring . It made me hate a lot of video editors, video converters . I will always remember AC/DC as band that played rock n roll like a real hard rock band.I dont have listen to other albums yet, maybe I will and become a real fan. After these 2 CDs I never bought other musics of them. Did I inform you about I dont like how the 2nd frontman sings ?


Let There Be Rock / Powerage

Let There Be Rock , Whole Lotta Rosie

Rock n Roll Damnation others ? 

search for life versions of the songs

I wanted the create a mix of both albums witg the best parts. But a compiled live album with all songs of both albums should be fine too. I had a couple mp3 from old live concerts somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment