Translate

Monday, September 27, 2021

My Music Memories : Everyone Is A Winner

This song is really from long time ago, when I was a kid listening to the radio and it chartslists. So I heard hits from Hot Choclade like this one. At that time there were more groups that sound like soul, disco , funk, ???, I liked Hot Choclade because of the great guitarist that maked the songs less from smooth. Everyone Is A Winner is proberly the most rocky funk they every made, I love it and played air guitar every time I heard it on thr radio. It was not really air guitar, because I made myself an guitar from Card board,  a long small flat piece of wood and a button  of a doorbell. I used viltstifts to color my guitar and was quite happy  with the result. Hot Choclade made another great song, called Emma, the story behind it, the way the guitar plays during the song, the way they sing it, well it still makes me sad. And we all love happy memories, don 't we ? That's way I choose Winner instead of Emma...

Airguitar hero !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment