Translate

Monday, September 27, 2021

The MSX GOES HOUSE and the MoonBlaster Housemixes

After I saw Jeroen Tel plsying remixes of famous computergames music at some Assembly parties I remembered I oncetried to do the same by collecting all MSX House music and organizing a MSX House party.  However I dont feel like DJing so I made a text about my ideas and post it on some MSX BBSes. I hoped some MSX-ers would responsed and help me with organizing this. I never got any answer. I started my own project MSX Goes House, collecting the best MSX Moonblaster Housemusics, created new stereomixes for each track. In the end I had more than 10 disks. But I got tired of all the editing and stsrted to create my own replsyer for recordjng these songs on tape.The replayer was never finished and I forgot the whole project. Until I got Mixmeister program for creating mixes for a fellow worker who was also musican/composer Raztech and BlueMSX,  Lex Leuthz Diskmanager, Audacity. I found out how to create DSK images of all my MSX Disks, use them in BlueMSX , record each song with Audacity and mix them in Mixmeister Fusion into 1 mix per MGH disk image. This story and more can be read at Mediafire and Pcloud 

OR PUT THE WHOLE TEXT IN THIS POST. ???



Jeroen Tel, txt MGH 1 + 2, text of first Moonblaster Housemix in rtf format

Every mix had its own rtf txt file, with nice info. Too bad nobody red it, so this blog was a good place for those. Todo still.

No comments:

Post a Comment