Translate

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Musicpad Adventures An Introduction

Musicpad Aventures is just a serie of silly soundscapes I made while chdvking the possibilities of Musicpad an App from the Windows Store of ?....
I just found a diskette full of samples 11khz made to replace the standard windows sounds of Win98SE. I never used it but sonehow I decidedyo keep thd samples anyway. Well Musicpad is just a screen with buttons and each button can have a sample, with voice or music. Thiscway you can usr it for live performances or even live creared remixes. I misused it modyly for Dutch voicessmples and some musicintros. In thevsame period as I created these little vvideos of our loving but unpredictable cat called Paris  but whk listen s to any name like Poede, Poest, Moppie, etc. I am not sure how many episodes I will upload toyoutube but we willsee. If you Dutcb you may understand what has bern said, for nonDutches it will be just a cacefony of noise while I am pressing randomly thevbuttons. I recorded on a Win10 PC withougt a touchscreen so it was not possible to click the buttons fast enough . Any way I liked yhe redults. And you ?

Raw videos are made but not on yt yet, titles and editting needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment