Translate

Monday, September 27, 2021

50 Years alive and 5 Years blog ( part 2)


Fgrtgtgettrbtr

When I got interested in music, I listen a lot to the radio 3 ( pop) and radio 2 ( easy listening ) With easy listening I means songs from the 50 60 and 70 mostly ballads and singalong songs. I recorded a lot of songs from the Dutch hitlists on thevradio, like Veronia Top 40 and the Tros Mega Top 50. The Tros and Veronica were omroepen in the Netherlands. And I watched Avro Toppop with the famous Ad Visser to see and hear the latest hits. Veronica and Tros tried to cresre a better tv programma's with their hitlist, but both were no match for Toppop. The hitlist were printed in tv gids and teenage magazines so you know which number you shoiuld record, of course a hit will omly be played if it was rising or new in the hitlidt.

Good old radio memories. Yeah I miss them sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment