Translate

Monday, September 27, 2021

50 Years alive and 5 Years blog (part 1)

This year, 2018, is a very special year, not only because I'm still 50, but in september it is 5 years ago when I started to blog as tncstuff. When I got stsrted, blogging was hot, nowadays you have so many other forms of social media and blogging becomes old school. It seems nobody wants to read more than 4 lines of text, then they are bored. So todays social media is all about pictures, videos ,a sensational title and one liners. I just wanna go on with the blog to get stuff out of my head and make room for new ideas and projects. Looking back I only get some feedback from SupMSX ( who created all my logo's ) via Google+. And I got more feedback on my comments on YouTube then on my uploaded video's.  Well so be it. I wanna celebrate those 2 milestones by creating some special content for everyone. Right now I am still busy collecting all sources, hopefully all will be ready before I am 60. Final note: When you are 50 you wanna look back and see what you have done all those years. I have not much wisdome collected, but I want to share this one with you: Life is all about improvisation. I believe things will always go not the ways you planned, so you have try to find other ways to get to your goal. If you are not able to do that anymore, you are stuck and if others are not able to help you...I guess your life has stopped then. You may be alive, you are dead inside.

With hope you can do things that seems out of reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment