Translate

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Autorap app

I know there are a lot of apps to make music , but only a few let you use to record your own voice to fool around . Like Autorap and SCH,usss brothers (  check John tron ) . At autorap you can do your own rap or just say some sentences. Well I definently don want to rap but talk nonsense is no problem. So I tried to create some funny stuff with the 3 free r n b songs ( others you have to buy, or install and play stuff you don't want to get enough credits )  I terrorized  my home mates but the most funny was the I made myself . It got 3 likes ! so I created a little video about our cat with the music. the cat look a lot  of times very surprised which seems to fit

Video still to be made, cat video is still not found. Wattafak.

No comments:

Post a Comment