Translate

Monday, September 27, 2021

112 MSX Basic games presents : MIRRORS.GAM (8X)

I hate this game. It looks like it can run on any computer with at least 40 columns, but the programmer made some strange decisions to get to the game over routine, so after I made a lot of changes with more controls, introduction, translating, difficulty and highscore, the game didnt work properly anymore. Lucky for me I saved a lot of versions. Sadly I had to rethink all my changes and try to let it work differently. The gameplay is simpel,  just use the / and \ for the × to get to the 0. Yeah, it's easy I hear you say. Well that depends. This MSX version of the game has only 1 advantage above other versions, it has some soundeffects. So no beep included. Get frustrated just like me and play this MIRRORS.GAM at leasg 10 times. You will know what I mean. Goto Gavitex Mediafire


Ever finished or not ? I still have to check.

No comments:

Post a Comment