Translate

Monday, September 27, 2021

TnC Instrumental Highlights : War Of The World by Jeff Wayne

Once you hear those scary violins,you know what the song is called. War Of The World. I dont care much about any hoorspel, this one is special. The great narritor ???? tells the story of courage, despair, drama and relief like an eye witness shoild do and in combination of fantastic unhiemlich music of Jeff Wayne its an audio adventure like no other. I never saw any movie with this title, bit afraid it will ruin the audio experience I had. My sister bought the music on tape and I just list en  to them by accident. And I never forget. The soundtrack also features a incredib l e beautiful ballad a bit like Alan Parson Project would compose it. It is just as haunted as the rest of the music. And becauee the lyrics are so sad, I guess nobody wants to cover it. Back to WarOf The World, the single version was shorted it made the impact on the listen er r even bigger. A bit of disco, electronic,  those violins all perfect sync with eachother,  real masterpiece. I searched for more music of Jeff Wayne, but it seemed just like John Miles, he had 1 big hit and it was all over. With a song this famous every body wants to try to create their own remake, mostly monsterous fails. I manage to find a couple nottoo bad, like...


I wonder if I found any. Had to check my bookmarks and likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment