Translate

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Fan van Art of Noise

I always like electronic music and specially music made from samples. Not just samples from music instruments , like everybody does in the house scene, but different ones, like the human voice. I got hooked on the Art of Noise when I heard songs like Beatbox, Moments in Love, Paranomia, Kiss on the radio. Yes, I like AoN Mk 1 and 2. Mk 1 was more experimental than Mk 2, but both hsd good and bad tracks. On 1 of mySoundtracker disks I found a regular version of Moments In Love, which was used in Madonna's wedding with Sean Penn ?? The fun part with AoN Mk 2 was the kind of humour which was part 8f the songs, in Paranomia and Peter Gunn for example. I REALLY wanted to make a sort of elisa demo with Max Headroom pictures, but it wws never finished...

No comments:

Post a Comment