Translate

Monday, September 27, 2021

50 Years alive and 5 Years blog : My Music History (part 1)

Ddsrfgrgg t h
Dont know where to start,  I dont remember all of it and most evidence is already  vanished or destroyed...So these post woll be bits and pieces ofvthings I do remenber and not told earlier in blog posts.
Army radio, mono cassetterecorder of my sister
Creating tape with plakband on the erase head of the stereo cassetterecorder with R vl
Creating parodies of songs and verbs with blikken, worstjes, snert with Rvl
Playing records on turntables 1 big 16 speed with defect auto return, scratching with johnny en rijk single of my sisters, and changing the pitch on my sisters turntwnle your mother should know
Helter skelter at martin duyn with turntable without power slowdown
The news with march of the meanies, revolution with wasing machine, get back with file messages

Good memories, just need to write little stories about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment