Translate

Monday, September 27, 2021

TnC mixes : mixesvibes mistakes

There are so many software programs for mixing music, its hard to be original. Mixvibes tried to be original by creating for every sample a differ er nt  short video and a interface to mix them together live while manipulation also the video and the video of each sample in realtime. I liked the idea and the interface tha t allows you the change the video in many ways, however the free version I tested had very limited amount of samples. Tha t shouldnot be a real prob l em, but the given samples didnt match with eachother,  so creating a interesting soundscape with video failed. I tried a couple of time, still the results were acc to my TnC standards , not good enough to upload it to YT. So I created a long video with the best parts and here is the link to try it yourself. Of course you can pay for lots of sample pack to make trap techno or lounge and I assume you can  create better tracks then with the free version. But I have some doubts when I hear how off tune some samples sound in the free version. WHY included them? The free version of Magix Musicmaker hsd much better ssmples thst really sound good together, check my other post to listen. Give it a try, mixvibes and then buy another mix I ng prigram. Well.. what are you waiting for?


Vids were made but needs editting maybe to create better music...

No comments:

Post a Comment